Friday Downton Durham CSA Pick-Up
(9th Street Bakery)
Here are the details for your pick-up location:
Ninth Street Bakery (front patio): 136 East Chapel Hill Street
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are ill or anyone in your household is ill. You can send someone from outside your household to pick up your share for you. If you or anyone from your household is sick, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your pick-up site. Durham City/County is requiring residents to wear masks or face coverings in public spaces like grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.
- All shares will be packed in plastic bags inside your CSA box to enable you to pick up your share quickly.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Please allow the farmer or staff to help you find your box and make it accessible to you.
If running late:
Text or call Grace to let her know you're on your way (phone numbers was provided in your Downtown Durham Spring CSA email). Please share this information with housemates, spouses, & friends who will be picking up.
Every member gets 2 late pick-ups each season. Late pick-ups will be left in a labeled bag on the front porch. Please note this is a public location and staff will not be on site after 6pm---so unfortunately we can't promise that your bag won't be taken by a passerby.
Spring 2020 Friday Pick-up Dates:
● First pick-up: May 1
● Last pick-up: June 19
● Make-up boxes ONLY: June 26
● Break week, NO PICK-UP: July 3
If you have further questions, please email Betsy: firstname.lastname@example.org